SM City Davao

My photo
Address: Quimpo Boulevard corner Tulip Drive,Ecoland Subd., Davao City, PHILIPPINES Telephone # 082.297.6998 Fax # 082.297.5500

Friday, September 2, 2011

My City, My SM, My Cuisine goes to Davao!


A spin off from the award-winning My City, My SM campaign which began in 2010 is the My Cuisine. SM’s My Cuisine is a celebration of Philippine regional cookery which brings into the limelight not only heirloom recipes of families in cities where SM operates but the distinct character of the dishes in the regions as well.

Foodies and culinarians in Davao are invited to join the My Cuisine Cooking Challenge on September 14 at the SM Event Centre. There will be 2 categories—entrée and dessert. Entrée entries must be tuna-based while dessert, durian. All food preparation must be done during the event. Competition is open to both students and professionals.

Ten finalists will be chosen, each will receive gift packs from SM Homeworld, and two winners will receive P5,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates.

Interested parties may call Apple Legario at 297.6998.

No comments:

Post a Comment